Monday, December 27, 2010

Snow Snow Snow











Well I have snow up to my door again
and
I'm sicker then yesterday, yay -.-
Yesterday I got a kitty from HB for christmas
I love her!
I named her fluffy :D

(Miriel) Triple Twist Hairpin - Black
Jacket- London Trench
Jacket [Black]
Hair- >TRUTH<>
Earring- LUXG PIERCE Twinkle BK
Shirt- chanel logo top 7
Brooch- .wo. my fot in your arse - feather shoulder l
Shorts- Mirrors*+Lace Pants & Ribon Pink
Tights- !::: cher!sh :::! knee socks(BK_ribbon)
Shoes - Diva's Karmasutra Black
Nails - Candy Nail #P045 Swallowtail Black
Bag - LOUIS VUITTON BROWN DAMIER



My Foxxi Misq CD finally arrived the other day and I love it
for those that dont know who Foxxi Misq is
they are a japanese hip hop/ pop girl group
This is the second CD i have from them
I also got Nana 2 on DVD, finally I can see what happens!
~Neffy

No comments:

Post a Comment