Thursday, December 23, 2010

Outfits of the week

Merry Christmas everyone!!
Sorry I have been away for a while
I have been very busy.
I have been working on my gyaru style (Japanese Street Fashion)
So let me show you what I I have been wearing

Sunday
Hair - {fascino} Plam Chocolate
Nails - Candy Nail #P052 Alice Blue/Black
Sunglasses - * =DeLa*= Sunglasses "RG1" Pearl Black lens BOX
Shirt - :OW: Tank Top Black Sheer [Undershirt]
Coat - -Myself- Fiona Coat (White)
Skirt - (S&S) Tutu skirt_Dot
Socks - =DeLa*= Socks "Basic" Jetblack Thigh high
Boots - BAX Prestige Boots Black Leather













Wednesday

Hair - .+*Yoka*+.Brown&Cream [MS]
Bag - COCO CHANEL BLACK CAMBON TOTE
Nails - RiSa's* Pose NaiL I Love Ribbon 02
Outfit - Mirrors*+Garaco Border White
Shoes - Stiletto Moody - Silver StudSides Pump (Black)






Now all need to do is find a Shibuya109 in sl and I'm set!

I guess KDC mall is like my shibuya109 for now hehe

I'm there all the time lol

~Neffy

No comments:

Post a Comment